Blueberry peanut butter smoothies by Cookie Monster Cooking
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- splash of vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed (optional)
- Add all ingredients to a blender. Process until the mixture is completely smooth. Use additional milk to thin out the smoothie if needed. Add additional honey if needed, depending on desired sweetness. Serve immediately.
S’mores smoothie by Blissful Basil
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup sweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 graham cracker sheets, divided
- 2 tablespoons marshmallow fluff
- 5-7 ice cubes
- mini chocolate chips for garnishing
Add banana, almond milk, 1 graham cracker sheet, marshmallow fluff, and ice to a blender. Blend for 1 minute or until smooth. Pour into a glass and garnish with mini chocolate chips and crushed graham cracker. Serve immediately.
Chocolate banana milkshake by The SoHo
1 1/2 cups vanilla ice cream
3/4 cup of milk
2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
1 banana, sliced
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
whipped cream, optional
candy bar, optional
Combine ice cream, milk, cocoa, banana and vanilla with hand blender until combined and smooth. Top with whipped cream and crushed bits of your favorite candy bar.
Vegan chocolate raspberry smoothie by Girl Makes Food
- 10 oz Raspberries (I used frozen)
- ¼ cup Cocoa Powder
- 2 cups Almond Milk (unsweetened)
- Maple Syrup or Dates (to sweeten, to taste – it depends on how sweet your raspberries are)
- Add all ingredients to the blender
- Blend until well broken down and mixed
- Add ice if needed to thicken and/or cool
- Drink up and enjoy!!!
- 3 blood oranges, peeled and seeded
- Fruit of 1 mango, diced
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup cranberry/blueberry juice blend, or another blend you like.
- A large handful of ice – about one cup
- 1 Tbsp. honey
Add the fruit to the blender, followed by the yogurt and juice, followed by the ice. You know what to do! Blend until smooth and enjoy.
Hot chocolate with red wine by Home Cooking Adventure
- Makes about 1-2 servings
- 3 tsp unsweetened dark cocoa powder
- 4 tsp sugar
- 1/4 cup red wine
- 1 cup milk
- pinch of salt
- Bring wine to a simmer over low heat.
- Meanwhile in a bowl combine cocoa powder with sugar and salt. Add 2 or 3 tbsp of milk and stir well to combine. Add the rest of the milk, stir well and add over the wine. Bring to a boil while whisking from time to time.
- Pour into your serving cups and serve.
Banana and Carrot Almond Milk by Betacyanin
- 1 cup home-made almond milk
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 cup of freshly squeezed carrot/ginger juice (from about 1 lb carrots and a small knob of ginger)
- Blend the almond milk, banana and cinnamon.
- Add the carrot ginger juice and stir to combine. Garnish with more cinnamon.
Spiced hot chocolate mix by Pixi Wishes and Forehead Kisses
What you will need:
3 cups milk powder
2 cups caster sugar
2 cups Dutch cocoa powder
2 cups dark chocolate, processed into a powder
2 tablespoons nutmeg
2 tablespoons cinnamon
What to do:
To make your hot chocolate mix simply sift together all your ingredients and store in an airtight container. Enjoy!
Chocolate peppermint shake recipe by SheKnows
Serves about 2
- About 3 cups low-fat chocolate ice cream
- 1/4 cup Patron XO Cafe Dark Cocoa tequila
- 1/4 cup light cream
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips
- Crushed candy canes for garnish
- Whipped cream for garnish
- Chocolate shavings
- Place all of the ingredients (except the candy canes, whipped cream and chocolate shavings) in a blender. Pulse on low until mixture is thick and creamy. Pour into a glass and garnish with whipped cream, crushed candy canes and chocolate shavings.