Chocolate Avocado Banana Pudding by The Edible Perspective
- 2 avocados, ripe
- 2 medium bananas, ripe
- 6-8T unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1t vanilla extract
- 1t cinnamon
- 1.5 scoops Raw protein powder [opt]
- In a food processor, combine the avocado + banana and process until smooth. Scrape down the sides of bowl as necessary.
- Add the cocoa powder, vanilla, cinnamon, and protein powder [if using]. Process again until smooth.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve and add any topping you like.
- Store in a sealed container and eat within 2-3 days.
notes: If you want a thinner consistency, add your favorite milk, starting with 1T at a time. Do not use frozen bananas. The riper the banana, the sweeter and stronger the flavor will be. If you don’t like banana, feel free to sub in a squash puree [drained of excess liquid]. Add honey or maple syrup if desired. An immersion blender should also work for this.