Double Decker Oreo Fudge by Bakers Royale
Preparation: Line a 8×8 pan with foil.
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk, portioned in half
- 10 Oreos, chopped
- 1 cup white chocolate
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate
- Split sweetened condensed milk in half and set aside. Chop Oreos and set aside
- Place white chocolate, one ½ of sweetened condensed milk, 2 tablespoon of butter in a heat proof bowl over simmering water. Stir and mix until melted and combined. Fold in Oreos and stir to combine. Pour mixture into pan.
- Place semi-sweet chocolate and remaining half sweetened condensed milk in a heat proof bowl over simmering water. Stir and mix until melted and combined. Pour mixture on top of Oreo layer and refrigerate for 1 an hour to set.
- Remove from refrigerator and peel away foil once set. For ease of cutting make sure to clean knife between cuts to prevent sticking.