Blueberry Muffin CHO Parfaits by Chobani
- 2 C Blueberry 0% Chobani Greek Yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 2 C all purpose flour
- 1/2 stick butter, melted
- 1 C white sugar
- 2 Tsp baking powder
- 1 Tsp baking soda
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 C fresh blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease muffin pan with either oil or butter.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine yogurt, sugar, eggs, salt, vanilla extract, melted butter, baking powder, and baking soda; mix these ingredients until they are combined fully.
4. After all the ingredients are incorporated, fold in the flour, being careful not to over-mix.
5. Add the fresh blueberries.
6. Using a spoon, fill each section of the muffin pan 3/4 full.
7. Bake for 20-30 minutes or until you test with the toothpick and it come out clean.
Now, for the fun part! Rip those (cooled!) muffins apart and start the layering process; alternating between muffins, Vanilla 0% Chobani, and fresh blueberries in your jars or cups of choice.