Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others, past and present, and by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future.
— ― David Mitchell, Cloud Atlas
take a deep breath, listen to your favorite song and realize everything is gonna be okay, nothing is permanent
— ― Camila Cabello
Happiness is not a feeling, it is a choice. To be happy, one must choose to be happy, not respond to a circumstance that now controls your happiness.
— ― Joyce Meyer
Serves 4 // adapted from Jamie Oliver
300 g spaghetti, 360 g raw prawns, 4 anchovy fillets in oil, 1 red chili, 1 pinch of cinnamon, 2 cloves of garlic, 500 g tomato plum tomatos (can), 2 tsbp balsamico, 30 g parmesan, a handful of fresh basil leaves
(1) cook pasta according to packet instructions
(2) chop the chili and put into a large frying pan with the anchovy fillets and a little of their oil along with the cinnamon and prawns with quite high heat
(3) crush the garlic into and add the plum tomatoes and bring to boil
(4) add the balsamico and stir well. cook for another 3 minutes.
(5) add the cooked spaghetti and garnish with basil
If you simply ignored the feeling, you would never know what might happen, and in many ways that was worse than finding out in the first place. Because if you were wrong, you could go forward in your life without ever looking back over your shoulder and wondering what might have been.
— ― Nicholas Sparks, Message in a Bottle